Aired 18 July 2012
In Studio: Razor, Major Lee, Candi Payne and Jody Macgregor.
In this episode, we take a look at a handful of indie game developers from Brisbane. We asked about their games and their experiences making them. Also the Zed Games crew chat about some of the indie games on display at the Game On Indie Symposium.
Here are the links to the games/studios we talked about:
Defiant Development (Ski Safari, Heroes Call)
Screwtape Studios (Bank Job)
Genius Interaction (Viking Burger)
Visual Outbreak (Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox)
1. DARREN KORB – Percy’s Escape
2. CANDIDA & THEANDRIN – Don’t Trust a Rogue
3. AKIRA YAMAOKA – Bonus – Bloopers (Alternate)
4. VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE S/TRACK – Moldy Old World
5. APERTURE SCIENCE PSYCHOACOUSTICS – Turret Wife Serenade
Big thanks to Jody for guest programming!